Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Monte's Methods

In horses, when a horse pees in the same spot in it's stall all the time it generally means they are content and neat and tidy. Monte always pees in the exact same spot in his box. I wonder if it means the same thing for dogs... or if it is just by chance? Either way, it's interesting and keep the rest of the litter a bit fresher.

Also, over night he is pooping multiple times in the box and not going outside of it when it is soiled. He's actually not done that at all since he's been here. (the first two nights I put a pee pad all around because he's on carpet so I didn't want it to get on the carpet) but he didn't use it.

He is also napping peacefully after his walk. I'm going to try again to take him out to pee. I suppose if I don't give him a chance to pee inside he'll have to go outside.

No comments: